Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my order?
Once the estimated 5-7 working day turn around time has passed for your item(s) to be hand-made, your order will be shipped out via Royal Mail Signed For (UK) or International Tracked & Signed (INTL) and you will receive a shipping notification email containing a tracking number and shipment confirmation. If the turnaround time has passed and you have not received a shipping notification, please get in touch so we can look into this further!
There's a problem with my order, what do I do?
- We are here to help. First and foremost, please check our full Returns Policy online for details on how we can help you. In order for us to help you, please email us and we will assist as best as we can.
Do you ship to my country?
- We ship worldwide! Shipping costs are calculated automatically at checkout.
Please can you donate items to our charity auction?
- We get a lot of requests from charities for donations and auction items. We would love to help everyone but unfortunately as all of our items are handmade it is not possible. We have a few select charities that we work with and donate to across the UK, as we grow as a business we hope to continue to donate to more charities.
Why are there no collars on your website?
- At this time, we do not sell collars on our website. We specialise in harnesses as we believe they are a much safer option than collars, which can leave dogs more susceptible to serious throat, neck or eye injury. We do offer matching leads with all of our harnesses.
What size do I need?
- We can make items for most shapes and sizes of dog, cat, even rabbit! Please see our size chart below, if your size is not listed or you require further assistance, please get in touch with a description of your pet (we also enjoy photos!) and as many measurements as you can, and we will be happy to help!
My question isn't listed...
- Please email us for any other questions, or get in touch via the live chat on our website. We are always happy to assist!